Liturgical Performance Practice
- Text book
Church Music History
- Text book
- DropBox Listening Examples, Volume 1
- DropBox Listening Examples, Volume 2
- DropBox Listening Examples, Volumes 2-3
- DropBox Listening Examples, Volume 3
Sight Singing and Music Theory (optional materials in addition to those provided in class by Dr. Sander and/or Valentina Shatalova):
- SSLM's Sight Singing Workbook (Please note that this workbook was originally developed for Russian-speakers; it is, however, fully useable by English-speakers with a little bit of effort. We are in the process of creating the equivalent in English, but it is unlikely to be available until next year).
- Conducting Anthology (mandatory for Conducting track students; optional for all others)
- Full Course: Text book and workbook: Hard copies available for purchase on the first day of the summer session
- For English Speakers: Textbook available for purchase on the first day of the summer session; in-class materials distribute
- All necessary materials distributed in class, free of charge
Liturgics for Choir Directors and Church Singers:
- All materials distributed in class or through Populi (for second and third year), free of charge.