Notice to all international incoming students! All those applying to the Synodal School of Liturgical Music from outside the US must present the following documents in order to obtain a student visa to enter the US:

    1    Application form for applicants from outside the US.

    2    Record of immunizations.

    3    Copy of transcripts of secondary and higher education.

    4    Proof of ability to pay tuition.

The application form must be filled out by the international students as an additional step to the online registration. The application form can be found here. Kindly print out the form, fill it out and fax it back to phone/fax: (315) 858-0945