Welcome to the Summer School of Liturgical Music's Student Space! Here, you will find almost everything you need in preparation for our annual summer session. In addition, you will receive links to listening materials for Church Music History and the Choir Conducting Anthology via email: keep an eye out from a message from Valentina Shatalova. Looking forward to seeing you on July 15!
- SSLM Welcome Letter: Chock-full of information, you will have received it by email already, but in case you wish to read it again....
- Sample Schedule (please note that you will receive a hard copy upon arrival)
- Travel and Housing Information
- What to Bring and What to Wear
- Map of Holy Trinity Monastery
- Moleben (For First Years: This is some of the music you will be learning in the Choir Class, in preparation for the Thanksgiving Moleben at the end of the Session. Hard copies will be available, but it's a good idea to take a look at the music in advance, to maximize rehearsal results).
- Church Slavonic Alphabet